Words of affirmation...

How fabulous!!! I just received my first blogger award and it is a Kreativ Blogger award- how cool is that. A HUGE THANK YOU to lillipilli lane for this wonderful award. I needed a bit of love- now I am feeling very affirmed. Thanks you again.


I have to do a few things to recieve this award and keep it growing. So here are the rules I need to follow:
1. Copy the picture and post on your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know:
-I've worked as a builders labourer
-I got a tattoo at age 29
-I was an only child till I was 15
-Venus was one of my high school nicknames
-I went to boarding school

-I trained as an Occupational Therapist
-I am a coffee snob

4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award on to link to their blog
5. Notify your 7 bloggers

So here they are 7 very worthy recipients that I would like to pass this award onto. I love checking out their blogs and find them super inspirational...
- art in the garage
- omi creates
- banban designs
- This mama makes stuff
- Sweet Isobella Arts & Crafts
- picciolo
- Ric-Rac

So one of the best allies of our creativity is 'Words of Affirmation'. We all need to hear them from time to time to spur us on in our pursuit to live creatively. So affirm someone today- you could just make the difference in their creative journey.