New Stuff...

Well Watcha Wearing Wednesday came and went. I got up yesterday with my morning coffee and sat down to write about what I was wearing, then I realised it was NOT Wednesday. Oh well wasn't really wearing anything interesting anyway of Wednesday. Now it is Friday and I thought I might share some of what I have been up to lately...
Standing Tall, 700 x 700mm
Message of Hope, 700 x 700mm
Fields of Joy, 630 x 900mm
These three paintings were commissions and will be heading overseas to Rwanda. I want to say a big thank you to Dolls-n-Art by Michelle Eaton who was using this technique; painting over black as the base colour, on one of her artworks at that time. I was inspired to give it a go as I use a lot of black detail in my artworks. I am really happy with the result.
"Rays of Sunshine" is a belly cast completed resently. Finally thought I would show you up close and personal some of the works that can be seen in my exhibition at Eden Gardens (30th October- 30th November) for those who are not likely to be to get there.
Out of the Snow
On the Water

Even Sand Blasted
In the Valley
Despite the Drought