Be an ally of someone else's journey!

I have wrestle with what to share in this section all month. I had thought about sharing the story of one of the allies of my creative journey. I also thought about encouraging you to become your creative journeys biggest ally. But today I was reading the blog of someone I used to do life with. It has unfortunately been a while since we’d caught up. However in reading their blog it quickly became evident that life is currently very challenging for them. As I read I was shocked and saddened by what I was reading.

You know life ‘bites’ at times!

The only upside is that we get to choose how we respond to our own life challenges, as well as how we respond when we witness others going through hard times. This month all I wanted to say is:

Be an ally of someone else’s journey!