Monday Makes.... a necklace for me!


This was a project just for me. Aside from feeding and doing washing, today I felt like I needed to achieve a little something for me. I needed a few moments spent on something that would be medicine for my soul.

And here it is.  This necklace used to be one of my favourite tops but it was looking a little tired, not good enough to wear anymore. But because of how much I loved it I figured it deserved a new life. I love that old discarded things can be transformed and made new.

I also thought this top would make the perfect accessory for my new orange jumper. I love orange, something about this colour just makes me smile.

So, what do you think, a morning well spent? Post me a comment and you could win your own original handmade necklace!!!

Check out more of my works at madeit.com.au/beautifullyrecreated.com.au