All things floral - Friday's Faves


I have finally added one of my new statement necklaces to my madeit.com.au/beautifullyrecreated store.

So as a celebration that I finally got my act together and inspired by my new piece 'Blue-red flowers' today's Friday Faves theme is all things floral.


Loomed VHS Flowers by Dianne Gilleland

You absolutely MUST check out the rest of their stuff it is divine. I totally want one in my house!!!

"Grandma's Leftovers" by design by Leftovers- Stockholm



Holly likes to challenge herself to create works that based on nature and stretch own ability. Sh also likes to challenge the viewers perceptions of art. Holly also likes to incorporate common and recycled materials.


These are dedicated to collecting discarded spray paint cans and turning them into works of art.




You can also check out their blog here