Friday Faves... upcycled art

Well I am feeling absolutely rotten today with the flu... but what better pick me up than a wander through Madeit. There are so many gorgeous gorgeous things to brighten ones day and such great inspiration to feed the soul. With all my artwork focusing on recycling and repurposing discarded items I could not help myself but to feature other creators who take that which is discarded or overlooked and turn them into something beautiful.  So here are my Friday Faves with the theme of  upcycled art... hope you love them as much as me!!!!


Bright Eyes Kitchen Owl by focus on art

 Denim Mushrooms- set of 3 - 100% recycled fabric by denim days


Floral recycled ceramic pendant by maelstrom made design

Colouring books for grown ups by pezimystic

Vintage doily garland by porkchop and me