De-cluttering: rescues your creativity and improves your motivation…


Last blog I wrote: Clutter: an enemy who strangles creativity….This time I thought I should do a follow up and let you know how I went with my garage and what impact cleaning it up had on my creativity and motivation. Well I am pleased to be able to report that I tidied my garage and it looked fabulous!!!
However again this is what it looks like. This time, it is a good thing that it is messy as it is evidence of me working on a bunch of projects. I had cleaned my garage beautifully as we were having several family guests in the first few weeks after Ashtyn’s arrival. But with a clean garage also came the motivation to re-start a bunch of projects that had sat dormant for far too long. Even though I am still working on most of them I have had a fabulous time. It is time however to clean my garage again so that when the new ideas flow (which they inevitably will once my garage is clean) I will have a clean space to get cracking.