Affirmations: Kre8ive Allies


So who or what are the allies of your creativity? This month I was thinking about the allies of my creativity and the stories I could share. I have been fortunate enough over the years to have had some inspirational allies, teachers and encouragers of my creative dreams. When you have these relationships it is so important to nurture, protect and cherish them. However, as valuable and important as these relationships are, usually you will be your own biggest ally when it comes to living the creative life. So how do you become your creative dreams best ally?..... Positive Affirmations


So what are Positive Affirmations? Every thought you think, every word you say is an affirmation. All of your self-talk or inner dialogue is a stream of affirmations. Now every thought we think is a reflection of our inner beliefs. The unfortunate thing is that sometimes our inner beliefs are not based on actual truth. As a result our self talk can feed us negativity. Positive affirmations are value statements that we say to ourselves that aim to redefine our inner beliefs and align them again with truth.

Affirmations

Every day I improve, grow, learn and exceed my greatest expectations.
I will take my mistakes and learn from them – that is living successfully.
Never will I stop hoping, dreaming and imagining.
Igniting passion creates compassion and that leads to the possibility of changing the world.
I am worthy of love and to love.
My mouth reflects the contents of my heart
.