POTENTIAL trapped within resistance....

Can't believe it has been over six months since my last post. Time doesn't stand still does it? Well I feel like I have missed out on so much and have so much to catch up on.  As has been the way for many years now my Kre8ive Journey has taken some bumps and some turns in the road. Most of the Kre8ive battles I have fought however have been in my mind, as usual. But as of today I am back and keen to create and actively document my learnings and Kre8ive travels.

So what has happened in 6 months: Well probably my biggest news is that I am pregnant with 7 weeks to go before I take on my biggest Kre8ive role - Mother of Two. Christmas came and went - it was lovely which is always a bonus. Today I even gave myself some time to actively undertake my creative pursuits, not something I have given myself permission to do for sometime. My first child has turn 4 and is growing up ever so fast. I too have had another birthday apparently making me another year wiser!





With the thought that I may have gained some new wisdom over the last six months I wanted to share a quote that has marked my year so far and one that I hope will remain an inspiration and a kick in the pants for the rest of 2013 and beyond.....

Each of us are two people:
REALITY and POTENTIAL
trapped within resistance...