Little Retro/ Vintage Homewares - Friday's Faves...


Well Friday's Fave's are back and this one is particularly special. My little 'Button' turned 3 last weekend and here is our gift to her. Her very own , made by Mummy dolls house. I was SUPER proud of this little recreated project as it was my first dolls house and it required more construction than I plan my future ones to require. Let's just say I am even happier that she loves it.

Here is what I started with... a guttered old TV. I am very very happy with the outcome and here is to the exploration of 'recreated' dolls houses!




So in little of the addition of this little home to my daughter's room I thought I would share some...
Little Retro/ Vintage Homewares that I am lov'n at the moment....


Embroidered linen cushion cover with button and crochet flowers by The Wiggly Tree


Vintage Glass, Hand poured Soy Candle by Takeme2thequeen


Beautiful Music Vintage Dictionary Print by Hello Good Bye Again



Lesley Bedside Lamps by Retro Print Revival

Handmade Natural Wood Retro TV Ipad Dock

Handmade Natural Wood Retro TV Ipad Dock by miterbox

A Vintage Home - mirrored glass bunting garland MADE TO ORDER

Mirrored glass bunting garland by Pamela Angus

Hope you are having a fabulous Friday and that you also are lov'n some little retro/ vintage homewares!