What's your inspiration Wednesday - Awesome Friends...

Wow, can't believe how long it has been since I found myself in blog land. I have missed you all. I have thought of you often and have had many a plan to visit and much that I have wanted to post but alas the last week or so have just kept me tied up with so many other things. But I am back and I am hoping that maybe someone out there may have missed me??

Well today is What's your inspiration Wednesday and I have had a pretty inspiring day. Today my inspiration has come from the generosity of an AWESOME (and yes I am shouting that) friend. This amazing friend firstly listened during many a workout conversation while I grumbled about my poor time management skills and my own inability to find clarity and strategy in my own scheduling. Being the amazing friend that she is she offered to look after my daughter one day so I could have the day to paint and work on all of those nagging projects that I have allowed to render me creatively paralysed. 

Well in my standard style lately- I forgot. But yesterday she sent me a text to confirm, today was the day! If having the day to myself to paint was not awesome enough, the look on my Button's face when I told her that she was going to be going to visit The Wiggle's Playland was simply priceless. But the most fabulous thing about today is that as much as I enjoyed my day so did my daughter who has been known on occasion to have difficulty with separation from Mum. But she had a ball today with her 'Aunty' and her little friend!

So here was my creative space today....




This is a series I have been working on for a while - 'Inspired by Button'
 


Thank you awesome friend- you know who you are!!!
Thank you for being generous and kind.
Thank you for being an ally of my creative journey.
Thank you for believing in me.

If you have a friend who is willing to walk with you along your journey, and is willing to roll up their sleeves and get dirty with and for your success. Hold on to them tight! Treasure them! Make sure you are returning the favour and being there greatest ally.