Friday Faves - Spring + a FREEBIE

Spring is here!!!! I love Spring, the flowers the baby animals. It is just such a wonderful time for the senses. Here are a few of my Friday Faves in honour of Spring...

Baby Toddler Girl Pink Peonie Flower Stretch Cotton Cream Beanie by Precious Lil Things
This is sooooooo stunning I can totally imagine my little gorgeous wearing something like this during this Spring.


Petal Blossom Dangle Drops - Shimmery Red Fabric Flower Earrings by all about romance
I love these- so elegant, so feminine. Just beautiful.



Felt Baby Mobile- Spring Flowers by Happy as Larry
I love mobiles. They just add something magical to a child's room. Button loved hers and this one is just soooooo lovely, what a gorgeous addition to any baby's room. You should check these out as there are lots of others.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause it is Spring - and its Friday I thought I would do a FREEBIE too.


You can win this card and matching envelope along with 4 other cards and matching envelopes (they will be a surprise- just cause that makes it fun).

Simply by posting a comment you will be in the running with ONE ENTRY to win 5 of my greeting cards made from recycled magazines and calendars. If you share the love and let others know about the give away (simply let me know you have in you comment and leave a link) and you will receive THREE ENTRIES to win.