Friday Faves... Christmas in July

Christmas in July....

My inspiration has been the preparations for my Christmas in July dinner party, tomorrow night. Today I have enjoyed mulling over my favourite Christmas receipe books for the bestest treats to dish up for tomorrow's festivities (don't worry I will be sure to include pictures - I am usually so bad at remembering). Here are some Madeit goodies that also put me in the festive spirit as I thought about my dinner party...

Table Top Christmas Tree by RedZebraDesigns
This is awesome. Love table centrepieces and this one is great.


Tubeaway Armies Arm Warmers by GayeAbandon
These are just so lovely and warm- perfect for Christmas in July.

Black Cherry Brooch by Allira
This is her last one so you should get your skates on and check it out- its a bargin too!!!!


letterpress, linocut ruby red teacup stack print by Ruby Victoria
I love lino block prints. I love that someone has the patience and vision to create them, but most of all afternnoon tea reminds me of Christmas Time.