Watcha Wearing Wednesday...

SO, to start with my Watcha Wearing Wednesday is not so much about me but about my little 'Button'. I can't wait for Winter and I am sure you can see why from the below pics. Isn't she just gorgeous!!! Well I think she is.


Loving the start of the cooler weather... but WINTER usually brings with it its own set of challenges. The world tends to seem barron in winter as everything slows down and goes into hibernation. A 'winter' season in life can often be hard to navigate particularly if your 'winter' is LONG. While thinking about winter today I had a thought about navigating our 'winters'; we often forget that Winter is necessary for Spring. I want to navigate my 'winters' well so I did something tangible to remind me that spring is coming. I hung up some flowers...


(Sorry the pic isn't fabulous, lighting is really poor today).

This is a painting that I did in 2001 and recently I had been considereding recycling it when it occurred to me that on occasion I need reminding that SPRING IS COMING- if you know what I mean.