Oh so delicious


Creativity take many shapes and forms. Lately I have been exploring a slightly different side of my creativity- cooking. Well baking actually. Cooking I am okay at but baking well, I have never been that great at it as it often requires rigid adherence to a receipe. This is something I do not do very well. I am a 'cook with what's in the cupboard' kinda girl. So baking at times can be a challenge. Well today I had a creativity success. Although I must admit I didn't follow the receipe to the letter. I used a little creative license and created something very scrumptious.



CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY FUDGES
125g (4oz) butter
315g (10.5oz) brown sugar
2 eggs
160g (5oz) flour- sifted
4 tablespoons of cocoa powder- sifted
few drops of vanilla
125g cropped fresh strawberries (My addition)


Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F).
Cream butter & sugar till light & fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
Fold in flour and cocoa. Then add vanilla and strawberries.
Put mixture in lined baking tray- dust with icing sugar and cook for 15mins.
Cool on wire rack and serve


I highly recommend a creativity workout. Pick an area where you could do with a little 'practice' then go flex your creative muscles. If baking is not really your deal either, then feel free to give these a go. (Please use your own creative license- I did). I would love to hear how you went or what creative challenge you took on.