What is your inspiration Wednesday... Holidays!!!

So as I said I am on holidays and I am loving it. The relaxation, the fresh air, the time at the beach and the my 'little button's' enthusiasm for all things coastal is fabulous. I love the creativity that holidays inspires.



I love the shell collecting, the swimming,  the pictures drawn on the beach and the imagination of a little one to see the beach's sand as a never-ending supply of fairy dust. I love that no Dad is too cool to dance with his daughter on the shore line when on holidays.





But most of all I love the freedom we afford ourselves on Holidays!!! Freedom we tend to very quickly sacrifice or give away once we return to our 'normal everyday' lives.

Note to self: enjoy the FREEDOM you feel while on holidays then go home and live like everyday is a holiday.