Monday Makes - Box Re-created...

Button, got a master chef cooking set for Christmas and loves making 'dinda' for Mummy and Daddy and all of her toys,  particularly Dora. Since Christmas I have been thinking about making her a special little place to do her cooking.

So taking this old box, which was to be heading for the recycling bin....


I covered it with newspaper, using my Mod Podge that I got for Christmas (so love it). Then I got out my white paint and did my base coat. Then using some old bottle tops, buttons and some wire I added handles and knobs...


Then using my trusty sharpy I drew on the doors, hinges and my fake timber look. I then got out my paint and painted between the lines and sealed it all, again with my Mod Podge. 


Now she has somewhere to cook her 'dinda'...

I love that creativity is something that you can nuture and cultivate and exercise. I love that you can't use it up, the more you use it the more you seem to have. I love that with some creativity added that you can take something reativly useless - like an old box- and turn it into something fun. I would love to see your latest 'RECREATED' Project, add your link to the comments.