Friday Faves... Celebrations

Happy Birthday babe for today. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. My prayer for you is that the year ahead holds much joy and laughter. I pray that your dreams and hopes (even those you are yet to allow yourself to contemplate) become ever closer to reality.

Inspired by my hubbys special day I have chosen some Kre8ive Celebratory lovelies as my Friday Faves...


Steampunk cufflinks by Flights of Fancy
These are just amazing. My hubby would love these. Infact you know what I think I am going to buy him some. You had better check out Flights of Fancy's made it store as these cufflinks have been super popular. You can also get your hands on a bunch of other mens jewelery. Very very cool.


Vintage Music Butterfly Punchies by One Craftee Mumma
I love party sprinkles and contetti. These however are extra special as they have been repurposed are recyclable and are just so cute.


* Felt toy* Lovely pink whole cake by Ichigo Cafe
OMG this is too cute for words. I can just see my little 'button' and her little besty sitting down to a tea party with this amazing cake!!! Oh this is every little girls dream come true.